Fantasy Skating is here to provide you with the best options for Covid mitigation by providing dedicated, sanitized party zones for small family gatherings for parties.
$104.00 Three Hour Party
For 8 Skaters, additional skaters are $12.60 each.
--- Package Includes ---
8 Skate Admissions
8 Skate Rental
3 Hour Roller Skating Fun
Slice of Pizza for each child
Cup of Soda for each child
Saturdays & Sundays 1:00PM-4:00PM
Upgrade to a Premium Package for $128.00
Includes everything stated above plus an individual bag of chips/pretzels , an ice cream cup and also a glo stick for each child
$ 390.00 Private Super Party
The Two Hour Private Party Includes:
- •Three Large (16”) 10 Slice Cheese Pizza
- •Six pitchers of Pepsi fountain products
- •Thirty skate rentals of your choice
Saturday - 10AM - 12PM
Saturday - 4:30PM - 6:30PM
Sunday - 10:00AM - 12PM
Sunday - 4:30PM - 6:30PM
The host should arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before the scheduled skating time.
The host should bring the birthday cake, candles, the kids, and a guest list. We provide plates, cups, napkins, plastic utensils, cake server and table cover.
Please do not bring food or beverages into the building. Chips , pretzels, ice cream and other snacks are available at reasonable prices.
A nominal $25.00 non-refundable deposit is required when booking to secure your date.
PA Sales Tax will be added to all party packages.
Special Party Platters
Order in advance before that special day
Large Bag of Potato Chips $5.00
Large Bag of Mini Pretzels $5.00
Ice Cream Cups $0.50
10" Gluten Free Pizza $5.75
16" Veggie Platter $25.00
12" Meat & Cheese Platter $17.00
16" Fruit Platter $20.00
Interested in booking a party with us?
Please leave us an invoice below with a date, time, and the party package you have in mind.
The party will not be booked until the $25.00 deposit is received.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can party skaters bring their own skates?? Yes, as long as the skates are safe and clean. Inline skates must have all their wheels.
- Can I bring extra food for my adult guests? No. We have an extensive menu and you can order special food from us in advance.
- Can I bring special food for my party guest that has a special diet? Please call us to discuss options.
- Can I bring juice? No, we have Lemonade, Fruit Punch as choices from our fountain machine.
- How much does it cost to have adults at the party? Parents accompanying children are admitted free, except for skate rental.
- Can I decorate? You may bring a table topper or things that do not require taping to the walls. Balloons should be on a weight and you must maintain control of them. Please, NO Confetti or Pinata!!
- Can I bring an Ice cream cake? No, we cannot promise that we are able to store it before or after the party.