Fantasy Skating is here to provide you with the best options for Covid mitigation by providing dedicated, sanitized party zones for small family gatherings for parties.
$100.80 Three Hour Party
For 8 Skaters, additional skaters are $12.60 each.
--- Package Includes ---
8 Skate Admissions
8 Skate Rental
3 Hour Roller Skating Fun
Slice of Pizza for each child
Cup of Soda for each child
Saturdays & Sundays 1:00PM-4:00PM
Upgrade to a Premium Package for $124.80
Includes everything stated above plus an individual bag of chips/pretzels , an ice cream cup and also a glo stick for each child
$ 367.50 Private Super Party
The Two Hour Private Party Includes:
- •Three Large (16”) 10 Slice Cheese Pizza
- •Six pitchers of Pepsi fountain products
- •Thirty skate rentals of your choice
Saturday - 10AM - 12PM
Saturday - 4:30PM - 6:30PM
SSSunday - 10:00AM - 12PM
- Sunday - 4:30PM - 6:30PM
Special Party Platters
Order in advance before that special day
Large Bag of Potato Chips $5.00
Large Bag of Mini Pretzels $5.00
Ice Cream Cups $0.50
10" Gluten Free Pizza $5.75
16" Veggie Platter $25.00
12" Meat & Cheese Platter $17.00
16" Fruit Platter $20.00
Interested in booking a party with us?
Please leave us an invoice below with a date, time, and the party package you have in mind.
The party will not be booked until the $25.00 deposit is received.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can party skaters bring their own skates?? Yes, as long as the skates are safe and clean. Inline skates must have all their wheels.
- Can I bring extra food for my adult guests? No. We have an extensive menu and you can order special food from us in advance.
- Can I bring special food for my party guest that has a special diet? Please call us to discuss options.
- Can I bring juice? No, we have Lemonade, Fruit Punch as choices from our fountain machine.
- How much does it cost to have adults at the party? Parents accompanying children are admitted free, except for skate rental.
- Can I decorate? You may bring a table topper or things that do not require taping to the walls. Balloons should be on a weight and you must maintain control of them. Please, NO Confetti or Pinata!!
- Can I bring an Ice cream cake? No, we cannot promise that we are able to store it before or after the party.